We have a tie for the 31st prospect on the 2022 GGN Big Board. And the winners are: Breece Hall, Running Back, Iowa State, and Kenny Pickett, Quarterback, Pittsburgh! With Hall and Pickett taking the 31st and 32nd spots, our crowd sourced Big Board now looks like this:
- Aidan Hutchinson, Edge, Michigan
- Kayvon Thibodeaux, Edge, Oregon
- Evan Neal, Offensive Tackle, Alabama
- Ikem Ekwonu, Offensive Lineman, North Carolina State
- Kyle Hamilton, Safety, Notre Dame
- Ahmad Gardner, Cornerback, Cincinnati
- Charles Cross, Offensive Tackle, Mississippi State
- Tyler Linderbaum, Center, Iowa
- Devin Lloyd, Linebacker, Utah
- Garrett Wilson, Wide Receiver, Ohio State
- Drake London, Wide Receiver, USC (tie for 11)
- George Karlaftis, Edge, Purdue (tie for 11)
- Derek Stingley Jr, Cornerback, LSU
- Jermaine Johnson, Edge, Florida State
- Travon Walker, Edge, Georgia
- Treylon Burks, Wide Receiver, Arkansas
- Jordan Davis, Defensive Tackle, Georgia
- Nakobe Dean, Linebacker, Georgia
- Jameson Williams, Wide Receiver, Alabama
- David Ojabo, Edge, Michigan
- Trevor Penning, Offensive Tackle, Northern Iowa
- Chris Olave, Wide Receiver, Ohio State
- Trent McDuffie, Cornerback, Washington
- Zion Johnson, Offensive Guard, Boston College
- Andrew Booth Jr, Cornerback, Clemson
- Kenyon Green, Offensive Guard, Texas A&M
- Devonte Wyatt, Defensive Tackle, Georgia
- Malik Willis, Quarterback, Liberty
- Daxton Hill, Safety, Michigan
- Trey McBride, Tight End, Colorado State
- Breece Hall, Running Back, Iowa State (tie for 31)
- Kenny Pickett, Quarterback, Pittsburgh (tie for 31)
From now until late April we’ll be putting up a daily poll asking GGN to vote on the best available players from a rolling list of 15 candidates. The idea here is to build a generic Big Board reflecting the community’s view of this year’s draft class regardless of the Jets’ (or any other team’s) particular needs. So for instance, you may think the Jets don’t need a QB this year, but that should not necessarily prevent you from placing a QB high on the Big Board if said QB warrants it. Each day we will close the previous day’s poll and the candidate with the most votes will be added to the GGN Big Board. In the event of a tie vote both players will go up on the Board. By the time the draft rolls around we should have enough players on our Big Board to cover two rounds of the draft.
If a name you think should be on the poll is not there you can write in candidates in the comments. If a player gets support in the comments I’ll consider adding him to the poll. If a player repeatedly gets zero votes he may be dropped from the poll for a few days.
We all have different views. What we’re looking for here is a composite of the best players in the community’s collective mind. Your views may or may not coincide with the community’s, and either way that’s OK. Life here on GGN would be pretty boring if we all agreed on everything.
So let’s get to it. Today we continue with the number 33 prospect on the crowd sourced GGN Big Board 2022. Who will it be? Vote early, vote often, and let’s hear who you think are the best players in this draft.
Who is the #33 prospect in the 2022 NFL Draft?
This poll is closed