We have the #28 prospect on the 2021 GGN Big Board. And the winner is: Christian Barmore, Defensive Tackle, Alabama! With Barmore taking the 28th spot, our crowd sourced Big Board now looks like this:
- Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson
- Zach Wilson, QB, BYU
- Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State
- Ja’Marr Chase, WR, LSU
- Penei Sewell, OT, Oregon
- Devonta Smith, WR, Alabama
- Kyle Pitts, TE, Florida (Tie for #6 with Smith)
- Patrick Surtain II, CB, Alabama
- Caleb Farley, CB, Virginia Tech
- Jaylen Waddle, WR, Alabama
- Rashawn Slater, OT, Northwestern
- Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State
- Gregory Rousseau, Edge, Miami
- Jaycee Horn, CB, South Carolina
- Trey Lance, QB, North Dakota State
- Kwity Paye, Edge, Michigan
- Alijah Vera-Tucker, OG, USC
- Christian Darrisaw, OT, Virginia Tech
- Najee Harris, RB, Alabama
- Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB, Notre Dame
- Zaven Collins, LB, Tulsa
- Rashod Bateman, WR, Minnesota
- Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson
- Mac Jones, QB, Alabama
- Azeez Ojulari, Edge, Georgia
- Kadarius Toney, WR, Florida
- Wyatt Davis, OG, Ohio State
- Christian Barmore, DT, Alabama
From now until late April I’ll be putting up a daily poll asking GGN to vote on the best available players from a rolling list of 15 candidates. The idea here is to build a generic Big Board reflecting the community’s view of this year’s draft class regardless of the Jets’ (or any other team’s) particular needs. So for instance, the Jets may need a QB this year, but that should not necessarily cause you to place, or prevent you from placing a bunch of QBs high on the Big Board. Each day we will close the previous day’s poll and the candidate with the most votes will be added to the GGN Big Board. In the event of a tie vote both players will go up on the Board. By the time the draft rolls around we should have enough players on our Big Board to cover two rounds of the draft.
In the event I have made an egregious omission and a name you think should be on the poll is not there you can write in candidates in the comments section. If a player gets support in the comments section I’ll add him to the next day’s poll.
We all have different views and what we’re looking for here is a composite of the best players in the community’s collective mind. Your views may or may not coincide with the community’s, and either way that’s OK.
So let’s get to it. Today we continue with the #29 prospect on the crowd sourced 2021 GGN Big Board. Who will it be? Vote early, vote often, and let’s hear who you think are the best players in the 2021 NFL draft.
Who is the #29 prospect in the 2021 NFL draft?
This poll is closed
Asante Samuel Jr.
Terrace Marshall Jr.
Greg Newsome II