I know what you’re thinking; after 13 miserable months, it finally happened. My bold predictions finally came true. I’m as shocked as you are, but it has left me emboldened for this week. Let’s get right into it:
Disclaimer: Bold Predictions are not realistic expectations for the game, but rather something that is unlikely to happen, yet possible. These predictions are pro-Jets, yet stretch the boundaries of probability. Claiming that the Jets score 20 points is not a Bold Prediction, nor is claiming that the Jets score 700 points. These predictions must be within the bounds of possibility, but also highly improbable. As always, the final score prediction remains a realistic guess at the result of the game and does not relate to the Bold Predictions.
Here are my five bold predictions for today’s game:
- No Browns player breaks 50 yards from scrimmage.
- The Jets hold all Browns running backs to under 3 yards per carry.
- Chris Herndon breaks 100 yards.
- Four Jets catch a touchdown pass.
- The Jets do not allow a sack and sack Baker Mayfield at least 4 times.
Final Score: Jets 13, Browns 22