Yikes. This one is tough. If you told me that the Jets were 40 point underdogs in this game, I’d buy it. I’m going bold this week by predicting that the Jets will not lose by 40 points. I also have a few more bold predictions up my sleeve, so let’s get started:
Disclaimer: Bold Predictions are not realistic expectations for the game, but rather something that is unlikely to happen, yet possible. These predictions are pro-Jets, yet stretch the boundaries of probability. Claiming that the Jets score 20 points is not a Bold Prediction, nor is claiming that the Jets score 700 points. These predictions must be within the bounds of possibility, but also highly improbable. As always, the final score prediction remains a realistic guess at the result of the game and does not relate to the Bold Predictions.
Here are my five bold predictions for today’s game:
- No Chiefs player breaks 75 yards from scrimmage.
- Patrick Mahomes throws at least 2 INTs and loses a fumble.
- Denzel Mims goes for over 150 yards from scrimmage.
- Three different Jets rush for a touchdown.
- The Jets don’t give up a play of over 20 yards.
Final Score: Jets 17, Chiefs 41