The Jets finally did it. They played a competitive game and scored 20 points. Now they’ll be up against a Cardinals team that sprinted out of the gate, but has been stumbling recently, losing to a weak Lions team last week. If they fail to show up again this week, the Jets may be able to sneak in a loss by single digits! Let’s go bold:
Disclaimer: Bold Predictions are not realistic expectations for the game, but rather something that is unlikely to happen, yet possible. These predictions are pro-Jets, yet stretch the boundaries of probability. Claiming that the Jets score 20 points is not a Bold Prediction, nor is claiming that the Jets score 700 points. These predictions must be within the bounds of possibility, but also highly improbable. As always, the final score prediction remains a realistic guess at the result of the game and does not relate to the Bold Predictions.
Here are my five bold predictions for today’s game:
- Jamison Crowder goes for over 100 yards and 2 touchdowns.
- Joe Flacco posts a passer rating of over 125.
- The Jets record 3 sacks and 3 fumble recoveries.
- Two Jets post over 150 yards from scrimmage.
- The Jets score on offense, defense, and special teams.
Final Score: Jets 16, Cardinals 31