The regular season is back and that means it’s time to get BOLD. Last season, the Jets made it a real challenge to go bold. This year, the new look Jets may also have a new look on both sides of the ball, with a bevy of new talent added through free agency and the draft. Let’s get started!
Disclaimer: Bold Predictions are not realistic expectations for the game, but rather something that is unlikely to happen, yet possible. These predictions are both pro-Jets and stretch the boundaries of probability. Claiming that Sam Darnold throws a touchdown pass is not a Bold Prediction, nor is claiming that Sam Darnold throws 20 touchdown passes. These predictions must be within the bounds of possibility, but also highly improbable. The final score prediction remains a realistic guess at the result of the game, however.
Here are my five bold predictions for today’s game:
- Le’Veon Bell scores two rushing and two receiving touchdowns.
- Sam Darnold posts a 145+ passer rating.
- The Jets cause four turnovers on defense and return one for a touchdown.
- No Bills skill player records over 50 yards from scrimmage.
- The Jets “to be named” kicker is perfect, including a 50+ yard field goal.
Final Score: Jets 24, Bills 17
And a bonus prediction: Leonard Williams will get a sack.