Last week, my proclamations were considered too bold to be seen. This week, I’m prognosticating wildly against the Patriots, so it can’t get any bolder than this. Let’s throw caution to the wind and get BOLD.
Disclaimer: Bold Predictions are not realistic expectations for the game, but rather something that is unlikely to happen, yet possible. These predictions are both pro-Jets and stretch the boundaries of probability. Claiming that Sam Darnold throws a touchdown pass is not a Bold Prediction, nor is claiming that Sam Darnold throws 20 touchdown passes. These predictions must be within the bounds of possibility, but also highly improbable. The final score prediction remains a realistic guess at the result of the game, however.
Here are my five bold predictions for tomorrow’s game:
- The Jets win the turnover battle by at least 3.
- No Patriots skill player records over 50 yards.
- The Jets don’t give up any sacks, fumbles, or interceptions.
- The Jets score on special teams and defense.
- Jamal Adams records at least 5 tackles, 1 sack, 1 INT, and 1 FF.
Final Score: Jets 10, Patriots 41