It’s time to look into my crystal ball and make some amazing predictions about the 2019 NFL Draft which will all come true. But if they don’t my account was hacked. The dog ate my homework. John B surreptitiously and unscrupulously, with malice aforethought, edited out the correct predictions. The Templars hid the truth. Or something.
- Despite frantically working the phones to try to trade down, the Jets will ultimately stay at pick #3 and select Josh Allen. The Bills will not be happy he went back into the draft.
- Despite having traded away all their second round picks for the rest of the millennium to select a quarterback in the 2018 draft, the Jets will make a selection in the second round of the 2019 draft.
- The Jets will not select a center in the 2019 draft.
- The Jets will use one of their selections in the 2019 draft on a quarterback, surprising almost everyone.
- One of Leonard Williams or Darron Lee, but not both, will not be a Jet by the end of the 2019 draft.
- The Jets will select a tight end on the third day of the 2019 draft. That tight end will be either Trevon Wesco out of West Virginia or Stetson’s Donald Parham.
- The Jets will select a running back in the 2019 draft. That running back’s last name will be Williams.
- The Jets will not select a cornerback in the 2019 draft.
- The Jets will select an offensive tackle in the 2019 draft, but not until pick #93 or later.
- The Jets will select a wide receiver in the 2019 draft. That wide receiver will be Greg Dortch out of Wake Forest.
Those are my predictions for the Jets 2019 draft. How about you? What are your predictions for the draft?