Here's how the draft can then shake out after an exciting combine season. With Foles going to Jacksonville, and the Giants still showing faith in Eli as their guy for another year, I think teams like Denver, Cincinnatti and Miami will be competing for one at the bottom of the top 10. I no longer think the Jets will have trade requests for QBs, I think it's looking more likely that Bosa can fall to them and teams may inquire about trading up for him.
1. Arizona Cardinals - Kyler Murray QB, Oklahoma- I can't imagine a situation where they don't get him. They have Kliff who'd be the perfect fit, plus Rosen can fetch them a middle 1st rounder from the Redskins.
2. San Fran 49ers - Josh Allen, EDGE, Kentucky - Josh Allen is the type of player who I feel will blow everyone away at pro day and end up being the surprise first non QB off the board.
3. Tampa Bay Bucs TRADE with NY Jets and give their 2nd rounder, 6th rounder and next year's 1. Tampa Bay selects - Nick Bosa, EDGE, Ohio State - Tampa knows the jets want to trade down for picks especially after signing some edge players in free agency. They need pass rush help and know they won't get a top guy at pick 5. The Jets will take Nick Bosa unless you give them a premium pick this year and a premium future pick. They also give us back a 6th for good measure.
4 Oakland Raiders - Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama - Gruden goes BPA and now has an anchor to the dline
5. New York Jets - DK Metcalf, WR, Ole Miss - We needed to make a bold exciting move in the first round after a successful free agency of landing Leveon Bell plus some key players on both sides of the line. We pick up our 2nd and 6th rounders back and probably get our Center in round 2 in Elgton Jenkins.
6. New York Giants - Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida - The Giants seem to still be committed to Eli, I think it's more likely they sign a QB like Bridgewater so Gettleman can continue his mantra of BPA. They need to fix their OL so they can prove Eli has gas in the tank and hope Jawaan Taylor is a plug and play left tackle for them, kicking Solder over to the right side
7. Jacksonville Jaguars - Jonah Williams, OT/OG, Alabama - Jacksonville needs OL help for Foles and hopes Jonah can be a versatile piece on their line
8. Cincinatti Bengals Trade Up with the Detroit Lions - Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State - No way Cincy lets Haskins fall to the Broncos without a fight, they trade up with the Lions and get Andy Dalton's eventual replacement.
9. Buffalo Bills - Cody Ford, OG/OT, Oklahoma - The Bills will be desparate for a some OL help, Cody Ford is rated universally as the best guard/right tackle in the class with potential to eventually move to the left side. Ford can be the next Cordy Glenn for the Bills
10. Denver Broncos - Devin White, ILB, LSU - Elway misses his QB but gets the best player available, Devin White who solidifies Denver's linebacker corps the best in the league.
11. Detroit Lions from Cincy - Montez Sweat, EDGE, MSU - They not only replace but upgrade Ansah to a younger stronger and faster version, plus get some premium picks from the trade down
12. Green Bay Packers - Rashan Gary, DL, Michigan - Packers need DL help and Gary is a prospect that would normally be a top 5-7 type guy in most drafts
13. Miami Dolphins - Greedy Williams, CB, LSU - Miami goes corner and brings help to their defensive backfield so Minkah Fitzpatrick can go back and flourish at safety
14. Atlanta Falcons - Ed Oliver, DT, Houston - Atlanta swings for the fences and gets the athletic, strong, fast but undersized Oliver to join Jarrett in forming a very formindable interior DL.
15. Arizona Cardinals from Washington Redskins via Josh Rosen trade - Clelin Ferrell, EDGE, Clemson - The Cards don't get Nick Bosa, but they swap out Rosen for Kyler and still come away with an edge rusher who many thought of as a top 10 pick.