We have the 33rd prospect on the GGN Big Board. And the winner is Hakeem Butler, WR, Iowa State! With Butler taking the 33rd spot, our crowd sourced Big Board now looks like this:
- Nick Bosa, Edge, Ohio State
- Quinnen Williams, DL, Alabama
- Josh Allen, Edge, Kentucky
- Jonah Williams, OT, Alabama
- Clelin Ferrell, Edge, Clemson
- Rashan Gary, Edge, Michigan
- Ed Oliver, DT, Houston
- Devin White, LB, LSU
- Greedy Williams, CB, LSU
- Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State
- D.K. Metcalf, WR, Mississippi
- T.J. Hockenson, TE, Iowa
- Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida
- Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma
- N’Keal Harry, WR, Arizona State
- Jachai Polite, Edge, Florida
- Montez Sweat, Edge, Mississippi State
- Andre Dillard, OT, Washington State
- Brian Burns, Edge, Florida State
- Cody Ford, OT, Oklahoma
- Garrett Bradbury, OC, North Carolina State
- Noah Fant, TE, Iowa
- Byron Murphy, CB, Washington
- Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson
- Devin Bush, LB, Michigan
- Greg Little, OT, Mississippi
- Marquise Brown, WR, Oklahoma
- Dexter Lawrence, DT, Clemson
- Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama
- Deandre Baker, CB, Georgia
- A.J. Brown, WR, Mississippi
- Drew Lock, QB, Missouri
- Hakeem Butler, WR, Iowa State
From now until mid April I’ll be putting up a daily poll asking GGN to vote on the best available player from a rolling list of 15 candidates. The idea here is to build a generic Big Board reflecting the community’s view of this year’s draft class regardless of the Jets’ (or any other team’s) particular needs. So for instance, the Jets do not need a QB this year, but that should not prevent you from placing a QB high on the Big Board. Each day we will close the previous day’s poll and the candidate with the most votes will be added to the GGN Big Board. In the event of a tie vote the tie will be broken by surname in alphabetical order. By the time the draft rolls around we should have enough players on our Big Board to cover two rounds of the draft.
In the event I have made an egregious omission and a name you think should be on the poll is not there you can write in candidates in the comments section. If a player gets support in the comments section I’ll add him to the next day’s poll.
Try not to get overly frustrated if your guy isn’t being voted to the top of the board. We all have different views and what we’re looking for here is a composite of the best players in the community’s collective mind. Your views may or may not coincide with the community’s, and either way that’s OK.
So let’s get to it. Today we vote for the #34 prospect on the 2019 crowd sourced GGN Big Board. Who will it be? Vote early, vote often, and let’s hear who you think are the best players in this draft.
Who is the #34 prospect in the 2019 NFL draft?
This poll is closed
Irv Smith, Jr.