What a rough season to go bold. At least the schedule is lightening up and the Jets are ready to win...or at least play.
Disclaimer: Bold Predictions are not realistic expectations for the game, but rather something that is unlikely to happen, yet possible. These predictions are both pro-Jets and stretch the boundaries of probability. Claiming that Sam Darnold throws a touchdown pass is not a Bold Prediction, nor is claiming that Sam Darnold throws 20 touchdown passes. These predictions must be within the bounds of possibility, but also highly improbable. As always, the final score prediction remains a realistic guess at the result of the game and does not relate to the Bold Predictions.
Here are my five bold predictions for today’s game:
- Five different Jets record at least 50 yards from scrimmage.
- The Jets record at least 5 sacks and a forced fumble.
- The Jets average at least 8 yards per play.
- The Jaguars offense is held to under 200 total yards.
- Le’Veon Bell records two rushing and two receiving TDs.
Final Score: Jets 13, Jaguars 24
And a bonus prediction: Leonard Williams records a sack.