Welcome back to the Gang Green Nation Podcast, four our very first episode of the offseason! Today, we focus on the head coaching candidates the Jets are rumored to be in on. I recently ranked the options from worst to best, and in this episode I go into the details behind my rankings.
Some topics discussed:
- Why the Jets should probably avoid Adam Gase and Jim Caldwell
- How Kris Richard could still be a strong option despite being a defensive mind
- Figuring out where Mike McCarthy stacks up against less established coaching options
- The Kliff Kingsbury conundrum - can he be a successful NFL head coach in 2019?
- Going deep into the impressive resumes of my favorite candidates - Eric Bieniemy, Todd Monken, and Matt Rhule.
You can also subscribe to the Gang Green Nation Podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and Google Podcasts among others!
Enjoy the listen!