I’ll be honest, I don’t remember all of my bold predictions for last week. Without checking, it’s probably safe to say I didn’t get any of them. I have a good feeling about this week, though.
Disclaimer: A Bold Prediction is not something that is likely or probable to happen. Bold Predictions are
blind guesses that are laughably optimistic beyond what anyone can reasonably expect to happen, but not so far as to be virtually impossible. Saying that Leonard Williams will get a sack is not a Bold Prediction, nor is saying that Bilal Powell will run for 650 yards. By definition, Bold Predictions are unlikely, but not impossible, to occur. Since this is a Jets site, they are also pro-Jets predictions. As always, the Final Score prediction is meant to be realistic, not a Bold Prediction.
- Sam Darnold bounces back with 3 TDs, including one on the ground.
- Darron Lee notches a sack, tackle for loss, and interception.
- Two Jets rush for 50+ yards and a TD.
- Robby Anderson reminds us that he can hold onto the ball, catching balls for 100+ yards and 2 TDs.
- The Jets defense holds the Jaguars to under 250 yards of total offense and forces 3 turnovers.
And a bonus prediction: Jamal Adams leads the team in both sacks and tackles.
Final Score: The Jets bounce back to a surprise win, 28-24.