We have the 22nd prospect on the GGN Big Board. And the winner is: Connor Williams, OT, Texas! With Williams taking the 22nd spot, our crowd sourced Big Board now looks like this:
- Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State
- Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA
- Sam Darnold, QB, USC
- Quenton Nelson, OG, Notre Dame
- Bradley Chubb, DE, N.C. State
- Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma
- Minkah Fitzpatrick, DB, Alabama
- Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech
- Joshua Jackson, CB, Iowa
- Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming
- Lamar Jackson. QB, Louisville
- Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia
- Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State
- Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame
- Marcus Davenport, DE, UTSA
- Vita Vea, DT, Washington
- Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama
- Derwin James, DB, Florida State
- Harold Landry, OLB, Boston College
- Will Hernandez, Guard, UTEP
- Jaire Alexander, CB, Louisville
- Connor Williams, OT, Texas
From now until the NFL Draft in late April we’ll be putting up a daily poll asking GGN to vote on the best available player from a rolling list of a dozen candidates. Each day we will close the previous day’s poll and the candidate with the most votes will be added to the GGN Big Board. By the time the draft rolls around we should have enough players on our Big Board to cover about two rounds of the draft.
In the event we have made an egregious omission, and a name you think should be on the poll is not there, you can write in candidates in the comments section. If a player gets substantial support in the comments section we’ll add him to the next day’s poll.
With Williams off the poll we add Derrius Guice to the mix today. So let’s get to it. Today we vote for the number 23 prospect on the crowd sourced GGN Big Board. Who will it be? Billy Price? Maurice Hurst? Da’Ron Payne? Leighton Vander Esch? Vote early, vote often, and let’s hear who you think are the best players in this draft.
Who is the #23 Prospect in the 2018 NFL Draft?
This poll is closed
Leighton Vander Esch