We have the 17th prospect on the GGN Big Board. And the winner is: Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama! With Ridley taking the 17th spot, our crowd sourced Big Board now looks like this:
- Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State
- Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA
- Sam Darnold, QB, USC
- Quenton Nelson, OG, Notre Dame
- Bradley Chubb, DE, N.C. State
- Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma
- Minkah Fitzpatrick, DB, Alabama
- Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech
- Joshua Jackson, CB, Iowa
- Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming
- Lamar Jackson. QB, Louisville
- Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia
- Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State
- Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame
- Marcus Davenport, DE, UTSA
- Vita Vea, DT, Washington
- Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama
From now until the NFL Draft in late April I’ll be putting up a daily poll asking GGN to vote on the best available player from a rolling list of a dozen candidates. Each day we will close the previous day’s poll and the candidate with the most votes will be added to the GGN Big Board. By the time the draft rolls around we should have enough players on our Big Board to cover about two rounds of the draft.
In the event I have made an egregious omission, and a name you think should be on the poll is not there, you can write in candidates in the comments section. If a player gets substantial support in the comments section I’ll add him to the next day’s poll.
With Ridley off the poll we add wide receiver D.J. Moore to the mix today. So let’s get to it. Today we vote for the number 18 prospect on the crowd sourced GGN Big Board. Who will it be? Derwin James? Harold Landry? Will Hernandez? Connor Williams? Vote early, vote often, and let’s hear who you think are the best players in this draft.
Who is the #18 Prospect in the 2018 NFL Draft?
This poll is closed
Leighton Vander Esch