We finally have a winnable game coming up! Let’s see if the Jets can pull it off, eh?
Disclaimer: A Bold Prediction is not something that is likely or probable to happen. Bold Predictions are
blind guesses that are laughably optimistic beyond what anyone can reasonably expect to happen, but not so far as to be virtually impossible. Saying that Leonard Williams will get a sack is not a Bold Prediction, nor is saying that Bilal Powell will run for 650 yards. By definition, Bold Predictions are unlikely, but not impossible, to occur. Since this is a Jets site, they are also pro-Jets predictions. As always, the Final Score prediction is meant to be realistic, not a Bold Prediction.
Here are my five bold predictions for tomorrow’s game:
- The Jets outrun the Bills by at least 100 yards.
- Josh McCown fills in nicely, throwing 3 touchdowns and no picks.
- Three Jets have touchdown receptions and at least 40 yards receiving.
- The Jets defense forces 3 turnovers.
- The Jets have special teams touchdown.
And a bonus prediction: Two Jets will have interceptions.
Final Score: The Jets get their first win in centuries, Jets 35 Bills 14.