It’s been quite the challenge to land bold predictions with the way the team has played over the last few weeks, but that won’t stop me from wildly prognosticating again this week. Just as a friendly reminder:
Disclaimer: A Bold Prediction is not something that is likely or probable to happen. Bold Predictions are
blind guesses that are laughably optimistic beyond what anyone can reasonably expect to happen, but not so far as to be virtually impossible. Saying that Leonard Williams will get a sack is not a Bold Prediction, nor is saying that Bilal Powell will run for 650 yards. By definition, Bold Predictions are unlikely, but not impossible, to occur. Since this is a Jets site, they are also pro-Jets predictions. As always, the Final Score prediction is meant to be realistic, not a Bold Prediction.
Here are my five bold predictions for tomorrow’s game:
- The Jets offensive line doesn’t give up a sack.
- Isaiah Crowell rushes for over 100 yards with 2 TDs.
- Robby Anderson reminds us why he was so exciting last year with at least 100 yards receiving on 4 catches of over 20 yards.
- The Jets defense forces 5 turnovers.
- A Jets corner, safety, linebacker, and defensive linemen will all record sacks.
And a bonus prediction: Jamal Adams leads the team in tackles while also recording a sack, pass defense, and an interception.
Final Score: I’m really not optimistic about this game after watching an extremely strong defensive performance by the Broncos, Jets lose 27-17.