Welcome back to the weekly Bold Predictions, 2017 edition. Disclaimer: A Bold Prediction is not something that is likely or probable to happen. Bold Predictions are
blind guesses that are laughably optimistic beyond what anyone can reasonably expect to happen, but not so far as to be virtually impossible. Saying that Leonard Williams will get a sack is not a Bold Prediction, nor is saying that Bilal Powell will run for 650 yards. By definition, Bold Predictions are unlikely, but not impossible, to occur. Since this is a Jets site, they are also pro-Jets predictions. As always, the Final Score prediction is meant to be realistic, not a Bold Prediction.
The Jets have been heralded as one of the bigger surprises of the year, having already accrued 6 victories in a season in which many pundits (idiots) predicted them to go winless. The Broncos have been the opposite side of that coin, going 3-9 in a year in which many pundits (still idiots) thought they were contenders to win the best division in football (hah!) The Broncos come into this game on a ridiculous 8 game losing streak while the Jets arrive coming off a win that broke a 5 out of 6 game losing streak. Great game ahead!
Here are my five Bold Predictions for the game:
1. The Broncos use at least two quarterbacks and each throws an INT.
2. Jermaine Kearse and Robby Anderson go off again, each topping 100 yards.
3. The Jets DL finally shows its worth, totaling 7 or more sacks.
4. Von Miller is held without a sack.
5. After a rough outing, the Jets defense holds the Broncos to under 200 total yards.
And a bonus prediction: Robby Anderson rips Aqib Talib's chain off.