The Jets were officially eliminated from the Playoff race last weekend. Now the focus goes mainly to Draft position. The team currently holds the 10th slot in the 2018 NFL Draft.
Fans will likely debate whether it would be better for the Jets to win or to lose and get a Draft position. There is little debate that the teams currently in front of the Jets winning would be a good thing.
The Browns and the Giants have clinched worse records than the Jets. No matter what happens from here on out, they will have a higher pick.
What about the other teams? Here are their opponents and where you can see them in action to cheer them on.
3. Indianapolis Colts (at Baltimore 4:30 Saturday on NFL Network)
4. Houston Texans picked owned by Cleveland (vs. Pittsburgh 4:30 Monday on NBC and NFL Network)
5. San Francisco 49ers (vs. Jacksonville 4:05 Sunday on CBS)
6. Chicago Bears (vs. Cleveland 1:00 Sunday on CBS)
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (at Carolina 1:00 Sunday on FOX)
8. Cincinnati Bengals (vs. Detroit 1:00 Sunday on FOX)
9. Denver Broncos (at Washington 1:00 Sunday on CBS)