Welcome back to the weekly Bold Predictions, 2017 edition. Disclaimer: A Bold Prediction is not something that is likely or probable to happen. Bold Predictions are
blind guesses that are laughably optimistic beyond what anyone can reasonably expect to happen, but not so far as to be virtually impossible. Saying that Leonard Williams will get a sack is not a Bold Prediction, nor is saying that Bilal Powell will run for 650 yards. By definition, Bold Predictions are unlikely, but not impossible, to occur. Since this is a Jets site, they are also pro-Jets predictions. As always, the Final Score prediction is meant to be realistic, not a Bold Prediction.
Can't be worse than last week, right? Here are my five Bold Predictions for the game:
1. The Jets double last week's total offense with just the running game.
2. Three Jet receivers catch a TD.
3. The Jets offensive line doesn't give up a sack.
4. The Jets pick off Drew Brees three times.
5. The Jets score a special teams touchdown.
And a bonus prediction: A Saints player attempts to hurdle over a Jets player and fails miserably.