Welcome back to the weekly Bold Predictions, 2017 edition. Disclaimer: A Bold Prediction is not something that is likely or probable to happen. Bold Predictions are
blind guesses that are laughably optimistic beyond what anyone can reasonably expect to happen, but not so far as to be virtually impossible. Saying that Leonard Williams will get a sack is not a Bold Prediction, nor is saying that Bilal Powell will run for 650 yards. By definition, Bold Predictions are unlikely, but not impossible, to occur. Since this is a Jets site, they are also pro-Jets predictions. As always, the Final Score prediction is meant to be realistic, not a Bold Prediction.
This one snuck up on me, the week really flew by. Can't believe it's already Sunday and it's game time. Oh it...moving on.
Here are my five Bold Predictions for today’s game:
1. Leonard Williams will get a sack. Yeah, I said it.
2. Jets tight ends account for all 3 of the Jets TDs.
3. The Jets have 3 different players record an INT.
4. The Jets outscore the Bills in the second half by 14 points or more.
5. The Jets hold the Bills to under 100 yards passing.
Bonus Prediction: Here's a fun fact, I predicted Jeremy Kerley would have a punt returned for a TD last week. Damn, I'm good.
Final Score: Jets end the streak for real this time. Jets 24, Bills 10.