Welcome back to the weekly Bold Predictions, 2017 edition. Disclaimer: A Bold Prediction is not something that is likely or probable to happen. Bold Predictions are
blind guesses that are laughably optimistic beyond what anyone can reasonably expect to happen, but not so far as to be virtually impossible. Saying that Leonard Williams will get a sack is not a Bold Prediction, nor is saying that Bilal Powell will run for 650 yards. By definition, Bold Predictions are unlikely, but not impossible, to occur. Since this is a Jets site, they are also pro-Jets predictions. As always, the Final Score prediction is meant to be realistic, not a Bold Prediction.
The Jets and Falcons both have impressive 3 games streaks going, but only one can survive the weekend. Here we go:
Here are my five Bold Predictions for today’s game:
1. Leonard Williams will get a sack. It's going in until it happens.
2. Two Jet tight ends score a TD.
3. The Jets have a pass TD from someone other than McCown.
4. The Jets hold the Bucs to under 100 yards passing.
5. Bilal Powell and Elijah McGuire both break out for 100+ yards from scrimmage.
Bonus Prediction: There will be fewer than 5 Fitzpatrick-Harvard references by the announcers.
Final Score: Jets shred the Bucs. Jets 34, Bucs 13.