Welcome back to the weekly Bold Predictions, 2017 edition. Disclaimer: A Bold Prediction is not something that is likely or probable to happen. Bold Predictions are
blind guesses that are laughably optimistic beyond what anyone can reasonably expect to happen, but not so far as to be virtually impossible. Saying that Leonard Williams will get a sack is not a Bold Prediction, nor is saying that Bilal Powell will run for 650 yards. By definition, Bold Predictions are unlikely, but not impossible, to occur. Since this is a Jets site, they are also pro-Jets predictions. As always, the Final Score prediction is meant to be realistic, not a Bold Prediction.
The Jets and Falcons both have impressive 3 games streaks going, but only one can survive the weekend. Here we go:
Here are my five Bold Predictions for today’s game:
1. The Jets score the first and last points of the game.
2. ASJ becomes the first Jet TE to catch 10 balls for over 100 yards in a game since...probably ever.
3. All of the Jets starting defensive linemen record a sack, including two forced fumbles.
4. Jeremy Kerley returns a punt. All right all right, he returns it for a TD.
5. The Jets have three receivers with TDs.
Bonus Prediction: Matty-Ice looks like Matty...I dunno, Matty-panicks-a-lot-due-to-defensive-line-pressures.
Final Score: Jets end the streak. Jets 31, Falcons 30.