Bold prediction of the week: the Chiefs or Jets will reach 2-1 this week. Disclaimer: A Bold Prediction is something that is neither probable nor impossible. Bold Predictions are not meant to be likely to happen, but they must be achievable. Predicting that Bilal Powell will run for 500 yards this week is not a Bold Prediction. Claiming that Brandon Marshall will have at least 1 reception is also not a Bold Prediction. Predicting that Ryan Fitzpatrick leads the NFL in passer rating this week, on the other hand, certainly qualifies (any week.) Bold Predictions are unlikely, but possible. Here are mine:
1) Quincy Enunwa records double digit receptions and 2 TDs.
2) Bilal Powell leads the NFL in yards per carry for the week.
3) The Jets defense records 6+ sacks on Alex Smith.
4) The Jets record a defensive touchdown and a safety.
5) Ryan Fitzpatrick throws for over 400 yards.
Bonus Prediction: Leonard Williams gets an interception on his one drop back of the day.
What about you? What are your Bold Predictions for the Jets against the Chiefs?