Bold prediction of the week: either the Jets or the Bills will become the first team to reach 1-1 in 2016. Disclaimer: A Bold Prediction is something that is neither probable nor impossible. Bold Predictions are not meant to be likely to happen, but they must be achievable. Predicting that Bilal Powell will run for 500 yards this week is not a Bold Prediction. Claiming that Brandon Marshall will have at least 1 reception is also not a Bold Prediction. Predicting that Ryan Fitzpatrick leading the NFL in passer rating this week, on the other hand, certainly qualifies (any week.) Bold Predictions are unlikely, but possible. Here are mine:
1) Brandon Marshall goes off against the Bills, recording 100+ yards and 2TDs.
2) Matt Forte records 150 yards from scrimmage along with a rushing and receiving touchdown.
3) The Jets limit the Bills offense to under 250 yards of total offense.
4) The Jets win by at least 3 scores.
5) The Jets record at least 5 sacks and exactly 3 turnovers.
Bonus Prediction: Repeat prediction alert! After the Jets win, Rex Ryan is booed by the Buffalo faithful. He tells media sources that he's proud of his players and they gave him everything they've got.
What about you? What are your Bold Predictions for the Jets against the Bills?