Bold prediction of the week: this is not going to be my last week of bold predictions this season. Disclaimer: A Bold Prediction is something that is neither probable nor impossible. Bold Predictions are not meant to be likely to happen, but they must be achievable. Predicting that Bilal Powell will rush for 500 yards this week is not a Bold Prediction. Claiming that Brandon Marshall will have at least 1 reception is also not a Bold Prediction. Predicting that Ryan Fitzpatrick leading the NFL in passer rating this week, on the other hand, certainly qualifies (any week.) Bold Predictions are unlikely, but possible. Here are mine:
1) Ryan Fitzpatrick returns to fanfare, passing for 350+ yards and 3TDs with no INTs.
2) Eric Decker, Brandon Marshall, and Matt Forte all record receiving touchdowns.
3) The Jets defense racks up 5 sacks on Dalton.
4) The Bengals commit at least 3 more turnovers than the Jets.
5) Darrelle Revis holds A.J. Green to under 30 receiving yards and no TDs.
Bonus Prediction: Brandon Marshall pancakes a CB during a block, which leads to a scuffle after the play.
What about you? What are your Bold Predictions for the Jets against the Bengals?