Let's take a look at whom the latest mock drafts have the Jets selecting.
20. New York Jets: Reggie Ragland - ILB, Alabama
The Jets need to fill in the middle of their defense. Ragland's a strong, solid player who can serve as a coach on the field.
51. New York Jets: Yannik Ngakoue, OLB, Maryland
83. New York Jets: Maliek Collins, DT, Nebraska
118. New York Jets: Bryce Williams, TE, East Carolina
20 NOAH SPENCE OLB, Eastern Kentucky
This is a popular match because a) the Jets badly need a pass-rushing presence and b) figuring out Spence’s exact stock is tough in light of his past off-field transgressions and his recent underwhelming combine. Todd Bowles would get the most of Spence’s abilities.
20. New York Jets Noah Spence, DE, Eastern Kentucky:
Todd Bowles loves getting aggressive on defense and adding Spence's talent despite the risk of his off-field issues, gives the Jets another weapon.
20. New York Jets Leonard Floyd, OLB, Georgia:
With explosive edge rushers Miller and Demarcus Ware mitigating Tom Brady's quick passes in the AFC Championship Game, the Broncos provided the rest of the NFL a manual on how to beat the New England Patriots. Adding a speed rusher like Floyd to complement an already stout defensive line could be exactly what the Jets need to end the Patriots' supremacy in the AFC East.