High School: Crete Monee
Recruitment: 5 Star Recruit by Rivals, 5 Star Recruit by ESPN
Injuries/Discipline: Broken Fibula & dislocated ankle in 2014.
SEC Freshman of the Year (2013)
USA Today All-American (2012)
SEC First Team Selection (2015)
Bench Press: 12 Reps
Projected 40: 4.55
2015: 82 receptions, 1153 yards, 11 TD's, 14.1 yard average
2014: 48 receptions, 632 yards, 5 TD's, 13.2 yard average
2013: 72 receptions, 608 yards, 5 TD's, 8.4 yard average
- Good possession receiver
- Good hands
- Excellent on contested balls.
- Has good size and excellent build
- Plays with good balance and good strength.
- Has long strides and cuts well.
- Locates the ball quickly and plucks anything in the air.
- Good after the catch
- Rarely goes down on first contact
- A very good run blocker
- Considered a leader among his team-mates
- A feisty competitor.
- Has very nice footwork, sells his routes.
- Has a natural feel for the position.
- Tracks the ball well downfield
- Knows when to sit down in the zone and always works back to the QB.
- Not a refined route runner and will need work there.
- Is he restricted to a possession receiver? Doesn't have breakaway speed.
- Can be called for one too many penalties.
- Doesn't always perform well against press coverage
- Some focus drops, running before seeing the catch in
Draft Grade: 82
90-100 = Exceptional Talent
80-90 = Impact Player
70-80 = NFL Starter
60-70 = Solid NFL Potential
50-60 = Draftable - Lot of work needed
>50 = Undraftable - Long shot to stick