Bold prediction of the week: either the Dolphins or Jets will get their 4th win of the season this weekend. Disclaimer: A Bold Prediction is something that is neither probable nor impossible. Bold Predictions are not meant to be likely to happen, but they must be achievable. Predicting that Bilal Powell will run for 500 yards this week is not a Bold Prediction. Claiming that Brandon Marshall will have at least 1 reception is also not a Bold Prediction. Predicting that Ryan Fitzpatrick leads the NFL in passer rating this week, on the other hand, certainly qualifies (any week.) Bold Predictions are unlikely, but possible. Here are mine:
1) Our Ryan throws for 300 more yards than the Dolphins' Ryan.
2) Bilal Powell has 75 receiving yards and 2 TDs.
3) The Jets defense records 4 sacks and 2 forced fumbles.
4) The Jets hold Jay Ajayi to under 50 yards.
5) Brandon Marshall puts up 100+ receiving yards in the first half.
Bonus Prediction: Quincy Enunwa records 2 one-handed catches.
What about you? What are your Bold Predictions for the Jets against the Dolphins?