Bold prediction of the week: One day I will get a prediction right. Disclaimer: A Bold Prediction is something that is neither probable nor impossible. Bold Predictions are not meant to be likely to happen, but they must be achievable. Predicting that Bilal Powell will run for 500 yards this week is not a Bold Prediction. Claiming that Brandon Marshall will have at least 1 reception is also not a Bold Prediction. Predicting that Ryan Fitzpatrick leads the NFL in passer rating this week, on the other hand, certainly qualifies (any week.) Bold Predictions are unlikely, but possible. Here are mine:
1) The Jets defense doesn't give up a touchdown.
2) The Jets score the first 3 scores of the game.
3) The Steelers have no plays over 20 yards.
4) The Jets score on special teams.
5) Quincy Enunwa leads the NFL in receiving this week.
Bonus Prediction: Buster Skrine gets a pick-6 and does the Antonio Brown end zone dance.
What about you? What are your Bold Predictions for the Jets against the Steelers?