Disclaimer: A Bold Prediction is something that is neither probable nor impossible. Bold Predictions are not meant to be likely to happen, but they must be achievable. Predicting that Bilal Powell will run for 500 yards this week is not a Bold Prediction. Claiming that Brandon Marshall will have at least 1 reception is also not a Bold Prediction. Predicting that Ryan Fitzpatrick leads the NFL in passer rating this week, on the other hand, certainly qualifies (any week.) Bold Predictions are unlikely, but possible. Here are mine:
1) Quincy Enunwa records another 50+ yard TD.
2) Bilal Powell leads the NFL in yards per carry for the week.
3) The Jets defense doesn't give up a single point.
4) The Jets force 3+ turnovers.
5) Ryan Fitzpatrick isn't sacked all game.
Bonus Prediction: Leonard Williams gets 3 sacks and the Browns lose at least 1 more QB for the season.
What about you? What are your Bold Predictions for the Jets against the Browns?