Bold prediction of the week: the Ravens drop two in a row at MetLife. Disclaimer: A Bold Prediction is something that is neither probable nor impossible. Bold Predictions are not meant to be likely to happen, but they must be achievable. Predicting that Bilal Powell will run for 500 yards this week is not a Bold Prediction. Claiming that Brandon Marshall will have at least one reception is also not a Bold Prediction. Predicting that Ryan Fitzpatrick leads the NFL in passer rating this week, on the other hand, certainly qualifies (any week). Bold Predictions are unlikely, but possible. Here are mine:
1) Quincy Enunwa is the game's leading receiver with over 100 yards and a score.
2) The Jets hold Terrance West to just 30 yards on the ground.
3) The Ravens do not record a sack.
4) Buster Skrine gets a pick 6.
5) Muhammad Wilkerson has 3 sacks and a forced fumble.
Bonus Prediction: Geno Smith doesn't get booed.
What about you? What are your Bold Predictions for the Jets against the Ravens?