Bold prediction of the week: two 2-4 teams leave the desert. Disclaimer: A Bold Prediction is something that is neither probable nor impossible. Bold Predictions are not meant to be likely to happen, but they must be achievable. Predicting that Bilal Powell will run for 500 yards this week is not a Bold Prediction. Claiming that Brandon Marshall will have at least 1 reception is also not a Bold Prediction. Predicting that Ryan Fitzpatrick leads the NFL in passer rating this week, on the other hand, certainly qualifies (any week.) Bold Predictions are unlikely, but possible. Here are mine:
1) Robby Anderson scores two touchdowns.
2) The Jets defense doesn't give up a single play of 20+ yards.
3) Muhammad Wilkerson records two stuffs, three sacks, and a forced fumble.
4) Quincy Enunwa scores a rushing touchdown.
5) David Johnson is held to just 50 yards from scrimmage.
Bonus Prediction: Darron Lee records the first interception of his career and takes it to the house.
What about you? What are your Bold Predictions for the Jets against the Cardinals?