There have been some complaints in recent weeks about a lack of accountability in the bold predictions. Because I live to serve the fans, I've decided to look over last week's predictions and show...how accurate...I was about...on to this week! Disclaimer: A Bold Prediction is something that is neither probable nor impossible. Bold Predictions are not meant to be likely to happen, but they must be achievable. Predicting that Bilal Powell will run for 500 yards this week is not a Bold Prediction. Claiming that Brandon Marshall will have at least 1 reception is also not a Bold Prediction. Predicting that Ryan Fitzpatrick leads the NFL in passer rating this week, on the other hand, certainly qualifies (any week.) Bold Predictions are unlikely, but possible. Here are mine:
1) Repeat Prediction! Quincy Enunwa records double digit receptions and 2 TDs.
2) The Jets score a special teams touchdown.
3) The Jets defense leads the NFL in takeaways.
4) ASJ scores a touchdown in his first week as a Jet.
5) Matt Forte leads the NFL in rushing for the week.
Bonus Prediction: I won't feel the urge to vomit watching the Jets on the field this week.
What about you? What are your Bold Predictions for the Jets against the Seahawks?