Bold prediction of the week: this is not going to be my last week of bold predictions this season. Disclaimer: A Bold Prediction is something that is neither probable nor impossible. Bold Predictions are not meant to be likely to happen, but they must be achievable. Predicting that Zac Stacy will run for 500 yards this week is not a Bold Prediction. Claiming that Brandon Marshall will have at least 1 reception is also not a Bold Prediction. Predicting that Ryan Fitzpatrick leading the NFL in passer rating this week, on the other hand, certainly qualifies (any week.) Bold Predictions are unlikely, but possible. Here are mine:
1) Ryan Fitzpatrick ends the regular season on a high note, notching a 120+ passer rating.
2) Chris Ivory averages over 8 yards per carry.
3) The Jets limit the Bills offense to under 200 yards of total offense.
4) The Jets score a special teams touchdown.
5) Boobie Dixon fumbles during the "Superbowl."
Bonus Prediction: After the Jets win, Rex Ryan is booed by the Buffalo faithful. He tells media sources that he's proud of his players and they gave him everything they've got.
What about you? What are your Bold Predictions for the Jets against the Bills?