The Jets have sent out season tickets to fans. Here are a few key things to know.
- Ticket holders are getting a single card. This card can be used for admission to all home games.
- By attending games and offseason events, you earn Jets Rewards, which entitle you to VIP experiences and memorabilia.
- The Jets are introducing something new this season called Jets Cash. Essentially you can use a credit or debit card to load money onto your season ticket card and use it to purchase things at MetLife Stadium. At the stadium, there will be "Tap to Pay Here" signs at cash registers. The Jets are going to give you $20 just for signing up and an extra $20 on top of that if you use a Mastercard to load Jets Cash onto your season ticket.
- You can have your Jets Cash auto-reload on your season ticket card so that you don't need to keep adding money when your balance gets low.
- Season ticket holders get a 15% discount all season at jetsshop.com.
For more information, you can check out the official Jets Rewards website.