Disclaimer: A Bold Prediction is something that is neither probable nor impossible. Bold Predictions are not meant to be likely to happen, but they must be achievable. Predicting that Zac Stacy will run for 500 yards this week is not a Bold Prediction. Claiming that Brandon Marshall will have at least 1 reception is also not a Bold Prediction. Predicting that Ryan Fitzpatrick leading the NFL in passer rating this week, on the other hand, certainly qualifies (any week.) Bold Predictions are unlikely, but possible. Here are mine:
1) Ryan Fitzpatrick posts a perfect passer rating.
2) Marcus Mariota loses yards rushing.
3) The Jets put up over 450 yards of total offense.
4) The Jets defense causes 5 turnovers.
5) Quincy Enunwa records over 100 yards receiving and a touchdown.
Bonus Prediction: David Harris has a pick 6.
What about you? What are your Bold Predictions for the Jets against the Titans?