It's about time to see another W on the schedule, don't you think? It's hard to get predictions in losses. Disclaimer: A Bold Prediction is something that is neither probable nor impossible. Bold Predictions are not meant to be likely to happen, but they must be achievable. Predicting that Zac Stacy will run for 500 yards this week is not a Bold Prediction. Claiming that Brandon Marshall will have at least 1 reception is also not a Bold Prediction. Predicting that Ryan Fitzpatrick leading the NFL in passer rating this week, on the other hand, certainly qualifies (any week.) Bold Predictions are unlikely, but possible. Here are mine:
1) Chris Ivory explodes for 200 rushing yards and 3 touchdowns.
2) Muhammad Wilkerson gets 2 sacks and 2 batted balls.
3) Three Jets receivers tally at least 50 yards and a touchdown.
4) Two Jets linebackers intercept a pass.
5) The Jets offensive line doesn't give up a single sack or QB hit.
Bonus Prediction: Ryan Tannehill cries after being demolished by Wilkerson.
What about you? What are your Bold Predictions for the Jets against the Dolphins?