Here Another week, another perfect slate of less than accurate predictions. I'm ready to shake it up. Disclaimer: A Bold Prediction is something that is neither probable nor impossible. Bold Predictions are not meant to be likely to happen, but they must be achievable. Predicting that Zac Stacy will run for 500 yards this week is not a Bold Prediction. Claiming that Brandon Marshall will have at least 1 reception is also not a Bold Prediction. Predicting that Ryan Fitzpatrick leading the NFL in passer rating this week, on the other hand, certainly qualifies (any week.) Bold Predictions are unlikely, but possible. Here are mine:
1) Fitz struggles handing the ball off with his left hand, so the Jets abandon the run and pass for over 400 yards and 3 TDs.
2) Brandon Marshall resurfaces with over 100 yards receiving and 2 touchdowns.
3) Calvin Pryor returns and makes his presence felt with a crushing tackle and a game changing interception.
4) A Jets tight end successfully blocks J.J. Watt one on one.
5) The Jets defense holds the Texans offense to under 200 total yards.
What about you? What are your Bold Predictions for the Jets against the Texans?