There were a bunch of neat statistics from this game between the New York Jets and the Miami Dolphins. Here are just a few:
- The Dolphins were 0-for-12 on third down and 0-for-4 on fourth down.
- The Jets have 13 total takeaways on the season, which is same number as all of last year.
- Chris Ivory finished with 91 yards after contact, the most by any NFL player in a game this season.
- Ivory finished the game with 166 yards, the fifth most by a Jets running back in a single game. Thomas Jones holds the record with 204 yards, and the next three spots are held by Curtis Martin.
- The Miami Dolphins had a three-and-out drive of just 21 seconds, which set a new record. This broke a record of 25 seconds by the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2003.
- Brandon Marshall is the first Jets wide receiver to have 100 yards in three consecutive games since Al Toon in 1988.
- The last time the Jets started 3-1 was in 2010.
Have you heard of any other cool stats? Let us know in the comments below.