After finally getting a bold prediction right in week 2, I suffered a heartbreaking loss in week 3 as my streak of not being completely wrong ended after just 1 game. Also the Jets lost or something. Nevertheless, due to my love of being wrong, I've come out with my newest set of predictions. Disclaimer: A Bold Prediction is something that is neither probable nor impossible. Bold Predictions are not meant to be likely to happen, but they must be achievable. Predicting that Zac Stacy will run for 500 yards this week is not a Bold Prediction. Claiming that Brandon Marshall will have at least 1 reception is also not a Bold Prediction. Predicting that Ryan Fitzpatrick leading the NFL in passer rating this week, on the other hand, certainly qualifies (any week.) Bold Predictions are unlikely, but possible. Here are mine:
1) Brandon Marshall redeems himself with 2 receiving touchdowns and over 75 yards receiving despite being the focus of the Dolphins secondary.
2) The Jets rush for over 200 yards.
3) Ryan Tannehill proves to be the more turnover-prone of the Ryans and the Jets score at least 13 points off of turnovers.
4) David Harris records his first interception since 2011.
5) Muhammad Wilkerson, Damon Harrison, Leonard Williams, and Quinton Coples all record a sack or half sack.
Bonus Prediction: A Londoner runs onto the field at some point and gets tasered.
What about you? What are your Bold Predictions for the Jets against the Dolphins?