The Jets are coming off of a big win in which several of your bold predictions came true. So you know what that means...It's time to forget everything you know about the Jets and Patriots and just make some wild, Rexian proclamations. Disclaimer: A Bold Prediction is something that is neither probable nor impossible. Bold Predictions are not meant to be likely to happen, but they must be achievable. Predicting that Zac Stacy will run for 500 yards this week is not a Bold Prediction. Claiming that Brandon Marshall will have at least 1 reception is also not a Bold Prediction. Predicting that Ryan Fitzpatrick leading the NFL in passer rating this week, on the other hand, certainly qualifies (any week.) Bold Predictions are unlikely, but possible. Here are mine:
1) The newly-signed Weatherford pins the Patriots inside their own 20 at least three times.
2) Chris Ivory has another career game despite Belichick's gameplanning around him, putting up 100 yards and 2 TDs.
3) Eric Decker leads the Jets in receiving with his first 100 yard game of the season and manages not to drop anything.
4) Wilkerson, Richardson, and Williams all record a solo sack and one of them forces a Brady fumble.
5) Brady throws two interceptions, one of which is returned for a touchdown.
Bonus Prediction: The buttfumble will be mentioned no fewer than 9 times.
What about you? What are your Bold Predictions for the Jets against the Patriots?