For the first week in my tenure at Bold Predictions, I didn't miss a single prediction all week. That's about to change. Disclaimer: A Bold Prediction is something that is neither probable nor impossible. Bold Predictions are not meant to be likely to happen, but they must be achievable. Predicting that Zac Stacy will run for 500 yards this week is not a Bold Prediction. Claiming that Brandon Marshall will have at least 1 reception is also not a Bold Prediction. Predicting that Ryan Fitzpatrick leading the NFL in passer rating this week, on the other hand, certainly qualifies (any week.) Bold Predictions are unlikely, but possible. Here are mine:
1) Ryan Fitzpatrick lights up the box score against the Redskins, throwing for 300+ yards and 2 TDs with no INTs.
2) Chris Ivory leads the NFL in yards after first contact in back to back outings.
3) Buster Skrine records a sack, Antonio Cromartie records an INT, and Revis records a PD.
4) Sheldon Richardson plays limited time but still records a sack and helps the Jets hold the Redskins to under 50 yards rushing.
5) Leonard Williams blows up at least 3 plays while being blocked by Scherff, including forcing a fumble.
Bonus Prediction: Nick Mangold pancakes Pot Roast, causing a plethora of food related puns on social media.
What about you? What are your Bold Predictions for the Jets against the Redskins?