Welcome to the TAN, the infamous Thread About Nothing, Why Don't We Do It In The Road edition. Here we have Sir Paul getting a little bit bluesy, a little bit funky, a little bit raunchy. Simple, unadorned bluesy rock from the Beatles iconic White Album.
Now, on to the rules.
1) Don't be stupid. No politics, no excessive swearing, and no cursing out other people. No porn. No graphic violence/ gore. Period.
2) The mods have ultimate, mind boggling authority. Sp0rtsfan86 and I are the TAN mods. If we say drop it, let it go. Same goes for any other mod/editor. Don't argue with us. We have final say, period.
3) Avoid joking at someone else's expense. Don't engage in personal attacks or insults. Don't be the know it all. Have fun, be friendly
4) Arguments are not what the TAN is about. It's about
acknowledging the awesome mightiness of the mods being friendly, getting to know everyone and conversation. Try to see the other person's point of view. Nothing wrong with disagreement, but don't resort to personal attacks and insults. Attacking the reasoning is fine; attacking the person is not.
5) Do not talk ill of others, especially those that are not TANNERS. If somebody you miss hasn't been around, say you miss them, express your concern for them, but do not criticize them for not being around.
6) If a topic is borderline we will warn you. Do not argue. Accept it and move on.
7) Enjoy the TAN, enjoy the internet friends you've met. Other sites don't have threads like this. Enjoy the fact you can rant about work, school, etc. on GGN. Enjoy the cat pics.
Tell everyone you know or hope to know how wonderful Smackdad is.
8) If there is a problem email sp0rtsfan86 at email@example.com or Smackdad at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll try to work something out so that we don't have issues. We promise you will remain anonymous.
And now, Why Don't We Do It In the Road?