Welcome to the TAN, a tradition used to honor Mike Tannenbaum as we hope for his eventual return to the Jets. Ok, ok... under the threat of having rocks thrown at me if I don't get back on course (P.S. Smackdad, threatening to have Mark Sanchez throw those rocks is not much of a threat), I must acknowledge it really stands for a Thread About Nothing. In this edition, we have In The Arms Of An Angel to remember what should always be remembered.
Now, on to the rules.
1) Don't be stupid. No politics, no excessive swearing, and no cursing out other people. No porn. No graphic violence/ gore. Period.
2) The mods have ultimate, mind boggling authority. Sp0rtsfan86 and Smackdad are the TAN mods. If they say drop it, let it go. Same goes for any other mod/editor. Don't argue with us. We have final say, period.
3) Avoid joking at someone else's expense. Don't engage in personal attacks or insults. Don't be the know it all. Have fun, be friendly
4) Arguments are not what the TAN is about. It's about
acknowledging the anal retentiveness of the mods being friendly, getting to know everyone and conversation. Try to see the other person's point of view. Nothing wrong with disagreement, but don't resort to personal attacks and insults. Attacking the reasoning is fine; attacking the person is not.
5) Do not talk ill of others, especially those that are not TANNERS. If somebody you miss hasn't been around, say you miss them, express your concern for them, but do not criticize them for not being around.
6) If a topic is borderline we will warn you. Do not argue. Accept it and move on.
7) Enjoy the TAN, enjoy the internet friends you've met. Other sites don't have threads like this. Enjoy the fact you can rant about work, school, etc. on GGN. Enjoy the cat pics.
8) If there is a problem email sp0rtsfan86 at firstname.lastname@example.org or Smackdad at email@example.com. They'll try to work something out so that we don't have issues. They promise you will remain anonymous.
9) Always agree with Finhead83 because if you don't, you're wrong.