We aren't even at Week 10 yet, but sadly all we can really look forward to for the Jets is Draft position.
If the season ended today, the Jets would pick third in the 2015 NFL Draft according to SB Nation. Only the Raiders and Jaguars would pick above them. This could put the Jets in position to take a quarterback or potentially in a position to make a trade for a quarterback needy team. This is a moving situation, though. If the Raiders keep playing competitive football, they are eventually going to win some games, which would help the Jets get into a better position.
Go Sparano go!
Here is the current top five.
1. Oakland Raiders - 0-8 (.586 SOS)
2. Jacksonville Jaguars - 1-8 (.538 SOS)
3. New York Jets - 1-8 (.571 SOS)
4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1-7 (.492 SOS)
5. Tennessee Titans - 2-6 (.485 SOS)