Disclaimer - A bold prediction is not something that is likely or probably to happen. Bold predictions are guesses that are beyond what anyone can reasonably expect to happen, but not so far as to be physically impossible. Saying that Rex Ryan will eat a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts is not a bold prediction, nor is saying that Calvin Pace will have fifteen tackles-for-loss, eight sacks, and five interceptions. By definition, bold predictions are unlikely, but possible, to occur.
Scott Salmon's Bold Predictions:
1. Chris Ivory has his first 100+ yard rushing game with the Jets.
2. Geno Smith shows E.J. Manuel how a game-winning touchdown drive is really done.
3. Quinton Coples comes back with a vengeance, sacking Manuel three times and picking the ball off once.
Smackdad's Bold Predictions:
1. The Jets hold Mario Williams to zero sacks and 2 or fewer tackles.
2. Stevie Johnson is held out of the end zone for the first time this year and is held to 50 yards or less.
3. The Jets make Manuel look like the rookie he is, holding him to less than 150 yards passing, zero TDs, 2 TOs and under 50% completion percentage.
Last Week's (Mostly) Correct Predictions:
Last week, I predicted that the run game for the Jets would get 150 yards. I was somewhat close, with 129 yards.
(Realistic) Final Score Predictions:
Scott - Jets 17, Bills 13
Smackdad - Jets 24, Bills 16