Folks, we have a sponsored post today from the good people at Hyundai. You know what that means. Before you go on reading this point, drop what you are doing and run, don't walk to the nearest Hyundai dealership to buy a new or used car. If you already have a car, all the better. You can drive there and trade in what you have. If you do not currently drive a Hyundai, it is admittedly more pressing, but even if you do drive the world's greatest car, you can trade yours in for a newer model.
Now that you have taken my advice and have a new Hyundai, we can get on with the post. Hyundai has asked us to identify players on the Jets who they say fit necessary roles for any Super Bowl team. Needless to say, this is a difficult task with a team lacking so many essential elements needed to get to the Super Bowl.
- Enforcer - LaRon Landry sure delivers big hits.
- Brain - Everybody raves about Greg McElroy's football acumen, and he interviewed for a Rhodes Scholarship in college.
- Technician - Nobody takes his opponents apart like Darrelle Revis.
- Loose cannon - There are so many candidates, but head coach Rex Ryan sets the tone with his colorful comments and wacky behavior.
- Motivator - Nick Mangold seems like a good teammate and a great leader in a locker room in great need of both things.
- Prankster - Mark Sanchez got into a prank war with Brian Schottenheimer on Hard Knocks.
- Muscle - Nobody pushes Muhammad Wilkerson around in the trenches.