Jets kicker Nick Folk has been named AFC Special Teams Player of the Week for the second time this season.
Folk might want to check on flights to Hawaii for when the season ends.
SPECIAL TEAMS: K NICK FOLK, NEW YORK JETS
- Folk converted all four field-goal attempts in the Jets’ 26-20 win over New Orleans.
- Folk, who kicked field goals of 39, 21, 47 and 45 yards, has now made all 23 field-goal attempts to start the season. His streak of 23 consecutive field goals made is the longest current streak in the NFL and Folk’s streak of 23 field goals made in a row to start a season is the longest in franchise history.
- Folk’s four field goals were an NFL-best in Week 9.
- Registered 14 of the Jets’ 26 points for the game.
- Through Week 9, Folk leads the NFL in made field goals (23).
In his seventh season from Arizona, this is Folk’s fourth career Special Teams Player of the Week Award. He most recently won the award in Week 1 of the 2013 season.