Disclaimer - A bold prediction is not something that is likely or probably to happen. Bold predictions are guesses that are beyond what anyone can reasonably expect to happen, but not so far as to be physically impossible. Saying that Rex Ryan will eat a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts is not a bold prediction, nor is saying that Calvin Pace will have fifteen tackles-for-loss, eight sacks, and five interceptions. By definition, bold predictions are unlikely, but possible, to occur.
Scott Salmon's Bold Predictions:
1. Greg Salas bursts onto the scene with 4+ receptions for 60+ yards and 2+ touchdowns.
2. Stephen Hill has another big game with 4+ receptions of 20+ yards each.
3. Tommy Bohanon both runs in and catches his first touchdowns of the season.
Smackdad's Bold Predictions:
1. Chris Ivory sends a message to the Saints that the sinners have more fun, going off for 140 yards and 2 TDs.
2. Zach Sudfeld makes the most of his first NFL start, catching 6+ passes for 70+ yards and a TD.
3. Geno Smith outduels another Hall of Fame QB, passing for more TDs, more yards per attempt, and a better passer rating than Cool Brees.
Last Week's (Mostly) Correct Predictions:
I think the only thing we got even close to being correct was my prediction that David Nelson would have 6+ catches for 100+ yards. Nelson had 8 catches for 80 yards.
(Realistic) Final Score Predictions:
Scott - Saints 31, Jets 21.
Smackdad - Saints 27, Jets 10.